• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scathing Article On Basketball Consultant and Bill Moos

Matt is actually entertaining. Phil makes crappy shoes and doesn’t entertain me. I hate to say scoreboard Texas....but...

Matt makes crappy movies, but he's at least entertaining on the sideline and bench.

Don't feed the Orac...er...
troll-face-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif

Counselor is the accepted term these days. Don’t ask me why, it just is.

I'll use therapist because I like it better. A counselor is your buddy at Boy Scout camp.

I have yet to see it. I quit HBO once they dumped boxing.

The first season with McConaughey and Harrelson was gold. Second season wasn't bad and this year was definitely worth watching as well. I'm not a big fan of TV cop shows, but damn the first and third season of this series is some of the best I've seen. Seriously worth it. Jim Lampley would approve.

The first season with McConaughey and Harrelson was gold. Second season wasn't bad and this year was definitely worth watching as well. I'm not a big fan of TV cop shows, but damn the first and third season of this series is some of the best I've seen. Seriously worth it. Jim Lampley would approve.

What about Emmanuel Steward?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back