• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Satisfaction or 2nd thoughts?

Discoverer27

Scout Team
5 Year Member
I swear I'm not trying to start another bash Gebbia thread. But, on the way to work today I wondered if he still feels he made the right choice or if he regrets it now that he likely would be starting tomorrow and possibly would play the entire game. He would have been able to show what he could do.

I think it will work out as is. For both parties. And for seeking new QB talent moving forward.

Who is bash Gebbia? I don't see him on our roster...

Our QB this week is probably this great kid named Andrew Bunch. Hard worker. Humble. Team guy. 4.5 40. Hometown hero. He's ready to go, and I can't wait to see him get his chance on the big stage.

Last edited:
Who is bash Gebbia? I don't see him on our roster...

Our QB this week is probably this great kid named Andrew Bunch. Hard worker. Humble. Team guy. 4.5 40. Hometown hero. He's ready to go, and I can't wait to see him get his chance on the big stage.

If it’s not just coach speak, and I don’t think it is, Bunch sounds more than serviceable. What makes me laugh is how lost the media is, constantly asking if and how much they will have to change offense. They act like he’s a statue, and he’s the opposite, may just be the most powerful running qb, by that I mean he thinks he is a FB when he runs... all you have to do is listen to what coaches talk about - and MV has stated at different times of how he has to get after Bunch to take the slide, don’t turn into middle of field etc.

What makes me laugh is how lost the media is, constantly asking if and how much they will have to change offense. They act like he’s a statue, and he’s the opposite, may just be the most powerful running qb, by that I mean he thinks he is a FB when he runs... all you have to do is listen to what coaches talk about - and MV has stated at different times of how he has to get after Bunch to take the slide, don’t turn into middle of field etc.

The media loves a good story, even if they have to polish the facts a little to make it so.

I hadn't heard that MV has to get after Bunch to slide, but it doesn't surprise me, and I'm glad he has that mentality. I hope we get to see him on Saturday...

If it’s not just coach speak, and I don’t think it is, Bunch sounds more than serviceable. What makes me laugh is how lost the media is, constantly asking if and how much they will have to change offense. They act like he’s a statue, and he’s the opposite, may just be the most powerful running qb, by that I mean he thinks he is a FB when he runs... all you have to do is listen to what coaches talk about - and MV has stated at different times of how he has to get after Bunch to take the slide, don’t turn into middle of field etc.
He has 4.5 speed which isn't exactly slow! TG's 40 was 4.7 so Bunch is faster..... My guess is Bunch is a BETTER runner then TG. We are without a doubt trying to emphasize the run so Bunch is going to do just fine.

Last edited:
SmULwn.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back