• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sam Houston QB eludes foes, remembers lost family (Jamal Turner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great character it sounds like. I really enjoy seeing the part where he says he took summer school, and gets goose bumps thinking about being a Husker.

God Bless him...he seems to have great character as well. It will be an honor to see him wearing the Scarlet and Cream..

Another a Friday night at the office last night for Jamal. :)

Arlington Sam Houston 41, Fort Worth Paschal 24
FORT WORTH -- Sam Houston quarterback Jamal Turner rushed for 223 yards and five touchdowns and scored another on an interception return in the Texans' 41-24 victory at Farrington Field in the District 4-5A opener for both teams.

http://www.dallasnews.com/highschoo...3A//belo-web1.newsengin.com/dallas/tpweb/web/

Last edited:
Did he kick the PAT"s too? Nice show by a good looking prospect and by the sounds of things an even finer young man.

My heart goes out to Jamal Turner and his family. He's been through some tough times lately but he has a very bright future. Can't wait to see him playing for the Huskers :)
Story below:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/09/20/2482723/sam-houston-quarterback-is-tough.html

Out of all of our current recruits, I am the most excited about this young man joining the Huskers. Based on everything I've read and heard, even if he never sees the field, which I have no doubt he will, his strength of character and attitude can do nothing but help the team.

can definetely relate. lost my mom to cancer when i was 12.

keep up the spirits young man, nothing can replace or truly ease the pain, no matter how many years go by. but i always took solace in believing that she was still there in spirit cheering me on, and have had a good and happy life despite not being able to share it with her in person. god bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back