• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rutgers Post Game pressers

I love Dube's attitude and what he brings when he gets minutes. I think he should be in the game late in both halves just to change some shots and give a little spark.

I love Dube's attitude and what he brings when he gets minutes. I think he should be in the game late in both halves just to change some shots and give a little spark.
I'd agree, but sometimes he comes in makes stupid fouls... I remember a few games back Palmer got right in his face on the court and showed him why he got an offensive foul, and how not to in the future - Watson and Taylor were right there too I think. Duby went out of the game right after that. When he comes in, the rest of the team has to be ready for him to leave his man to block any shot he can reach.

That said, did he block 2 or 3 shots on one possesion for Rutgers? Wow. Also his shoulders are 2x as wide as Roby, and Roby isn't small.

I'd agree, but sometimes he comes in makes stupid fouls... I remember a few games back Palmer got right in his face on the court and showed him why he got an offensive foul, and how not to in the future - Watson and Taylor were right there too I think. Duby went out of the game right after that. When he comes in, the rest of the team has to be ready for him to leave his man to block any shot he can reach.

That said, did he block 2 or 3 shots on one possesion for Rutgers? Wow. Also his shoulders are 2x as wide as Roby, and Roby isn't small.
He is awful at setting screens, thats for sure...but by the basket, he gives effort like nobody else. If Copeland gave the effort that Dube does under the basket he would be an all-American.

He is awful at setting screens, thats for sure...but by the basket, he gives effort like nobody else. If Copeland gave the effort that Dube does under the basket he would be an all-American.

I did notice yesterday during the game Okeke when setting screens didn't have SUCH a wide stance that cost him all those fouls he was prone to get easily. Maybe he's learned to set a screen....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back