• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Russell Westbrook threatens a heckling Jazz fan and his wife: 'I'll f--- you up'

Russ loves to instigate the opposition fans on the road. He starts it before tip-off running around and shouting at the fans. Then when he scores, he acts like he just hit a Finals game winner. I would bet money that there were comments back and forth in the game before this one. I'm not excusing the fan. Security should have gotten statements from fans that were around him and filed a report with the Jazz front office.

The NBA needs to reexamine having fans so close to the benches in the name of big money. Move the fans back from the baseline and benches and give the players enough room to sit. Pay attention to how little room the guys have on the sidelines.
Agree with most of this. I believe neighboring fans were interviewed prior to the ban as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back