• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Royals

:(

It just keeps getting worse.

They won last night, why the sad face?;)

At least Moore made some sort of move at the trade deadline. Frenchy kinda screwed KC over by having a lackluster season, but getting rid of Broxton for 2 pitchers was probably the best KC could do this year.

They won last night, why the sad face?;)

At least Moore made some sort of move at the trade deadline. Frenchy kinda screwed KC over by having a lackluster season, but getting rid of Broxton for 2 pitchers was probably the best KC could do this year.

Hopefully Myers will be ready next year to take over in right field.

Good week for KC. Come out with a 5-1 mark in a quick homestand, and that was a nice sweep over the ChiSox. A 4-3 record in their upcoming series against Tampa and Boston would be fantastic. Plus, KC is now in 3rd place in the Central, and according to ESPN, they still have a .4% chance of making the playoffs!:woohoo:

...because the other teams need a patsy to play for their Homecoming games! :Biggrin: Keep going Alex!!!!!

Good news for a change, the White Sox beat Detroit last night in the first of a 4 game series. Hopefully Chicago can win the series and increase their lead which is at 3 games now.

Not so good news last night, Tigers beat Chicago and cut the White Sox lead to 2 games. Come on Chicago, take the next two and put Detroit 4 games back.

With 8 games to go in the regular season, the White Sox have dropped into a tie with the Tigers. I can't say I didn't see it coming though with 16 games left Chicago was up by 3 on Septembe 19. It took them just 8 games and 7 days to lose that 3 game lead. I am going to call it now, the White Sox go 4-4 and Detroit goes 6-2 in the remaining games. I hope I am very wrong but I don't see Detroit looking back now. Dang it Chicago, they just never could put the Tigers away despite having numerous opportunities to do so.

Last edited:
With 8 games to go in the regular season, the White Sox have dropped into a tie with the Tigers. I can't say I didn't see it coming though with 16 games left Chicago was up by 3 on Septembe 19. It took them just 8 games and 7 days to lose that 3 game lead. I am going to call it now, the White Sox go 4-4 and Detroit goes 6-2 in the remaining games. I hope I am very wrong but I don't see Detroit looking back now. Dang it Chicago, they just never could put the Tigers away despite having numerous opportunities to do so.

I can't argue with your prediction MJ. I really sense that the Tigers are the better team right now. I am going to the game Thursday against the Rays.

The good news is that my other favorite team, the Cardinals, look like they will make the post season, if only for one game.

Last edited:

I can't argue with your prediction MJ. I really sense that the Tigers are the better team right now. I am going to the game Thursday against the Rays.

The good news is that my other favorite team, the Cardinals, look like they will make the post season, if only for one game.

Have a great time at the game and hopefully the White Sox will win it. Good luck to the Cardinals in the playoffs, you never know what might happen once they get in.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back