• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Royals

After going 2 for 4 today,, Jeff Francoeur is 15 for 29 in his last 7 games.:thumbsup:

Unfortunately the rest of the Royals probably have just as many hits in that time period.;)

Sorry you had to see a loss TD but we will take wins whenever we can get them. I would love to see the Orioles win the East. Butler is about the only hitter performing as expected with Gordon, Hosmer and Moustakas being a disappointment this season at the plate. Other than Escobar who has surpassed all expectations that is.

I grew up being a Royals fan and if the O's weren't playing so well, I would probably be rooting for the Royals (and I do except when they play the O's). Gordon looked clueless at the plate and other than Butler, no one scares you in that lineup. The pitchers didn't look too bad for the Royals and much of what the O's hit went right to a Royal.

I grew up being a Royals fan and if the O's weren't playing so well, I would probably be rooting for the Royals (and I do except when they play the O's). Gordon looked clueless at the plate and other than Butler, no one scares you in that lineup. The pitchers didn't look too bad for the Royals and much of what the O's hit went right to a Royal.

I grew up a Royals fan and they are still my #1 team but I have adopted the Rockies as well. Baseball is just dreadful right now for me.:(

Surviving the road trip so far (3-3). Lost the series to NY but able to steal the series from the birds. Let's see what we can do on the reservation before coming home.

Surviving the road trip so far (3-3). Lost the series to NY but able to steal the series from the birds. Let's see what we can do on the reservation before coming home.

Do we really want them to come home? They are 5-17 at home and 14-10 on the road. That makes no sense at all.:confused:

If they were a .500 team at home right now their record would be 25-21 and they would be a half game out of first place.

Do we really want them to come home? They are 5-17 at home and 14-10 on the road. That makes no sense at all.:confused:

If they were a .500 team at home right now their record would be 25-21 and they would be a half game out of first place.

The Orioles have a similar situation. They are 14-13 at home and 15-6 on the road.

It was nice to see KC bounce back, and take two from Baltimore this weekend.

If my math is right, KC can pick up just 1 win in their series with Cleveland, and that'll give them a winning month of May. I'd be fine with that.

Royals end a winning roadtrip (5-4). Winning the Baltimore and Cleavland series. I'll take it.

Broxton of course had to make it interesting again today.

The Royals have the forth best record in the bigs on the road. The Royals have by far the worst home record overall. Let's have the Royals play all their games away and see what happens.:Biggrin:

No matter how bad the Royals may play during the seasons, they still seem to give the White Sox fits everytime they play. That being said however, Chicago has definitely played some great baseball the last two weeks and hopefully they keep it up. Go White Sox.

Last edited:
No matter how bad the Royals may play during the seasons, they still seem to give the White Sox fits everytime they play. That being said however, Chicago has definitely played some great baseball the last two weeks and hopefully they keep it up. Go White Sox.

This is what's hurting KC the most. Chicago playing perhaps the best baseball in the AL over the past month. I was hoping the Central would be a medicore division this season, where the division champ wouldn't top 90 wins. Looks like that won't be the case, unless Chicago comes back to the pack in the Central.

I think KC and Chicago have only played 1 series this season, and play something like 15 games after the All-Star break, so KC will have plenty of opportunities to get into the divisional hunt.

Royals win 4th straight 1 run game. Pitching has been good lately, hitting still struggling.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back