• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Royals

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Set franchise record losing first six home games. Despite advertising campaign apparently not "our time" just yet

I really thought this would be the year we made some noise. There is still time but with a team this young, a good start was pretty important and we are sucking big time.

I've seen some horrible Royals teams start off the season fairly solid -- and then collapse once May rolled around. Maybe this will be the opposite.

KC hung with Detroit all three games -- and Detroit looks to be one of the true World Series contenders. And actually, the pitching looked pretty decent. Danny Duffy looks like he could be a gem. And remember, KC is playing without Cain and their starting catcher. Still plenty of time to turn things around, but you hope they don't develop a losing attitude.

I've seen some horrible Royals teams start off the season fairly solid -- and then collapse once May rolled around. Maybe this will be the opposite.

KC hung with Detroit all three games -- and Detroit looks to be one of the true World Series contenders. And actually, the pitching looked pretty decent. Danny Duffy looks like he could be a gem. And remember, KC is playing without Cain and their starting catcher. Still plenty of time to turn things around, but you hope they don't develop a losing attitude.

Plenty of time to turn it around. Gordon and Hosmer hitting in the .100's isn't helping.

Our Time??? Someone must have bought the team a Rolecks. These watches don't seem to be working.

The last few years they have not gotten off to a bad start. It's been mid May usually before they take the tumble. So though it isn't looking good at all, maybe they can turn it around. But Detroit will be hard to catch. I thought they'd do better. But you can't keep giving up 4 or more runs in an inning. That is killing them. And usually it starts with 2 outs.

Just back from the game.

My Husker hat and Alex Gordon Jersey did not bring any luck, and another loss @ The K !

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back