• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Royals 2013

Royals get out of a huge jam in the bottom of the 10th with Alex Gordon throwing out the winning run at home.

Royals plate one in the top of the 12th and had another thrown out at home.

Holland time!!!

Tight one but nice win for the Royals. Wow how nice is it to have Salvy. What a grab and tag at home to save that run. Then the double to plate the go ahead. Wouldn't trade him for anyone. Kid is an All Star!

Man, I love watching this team. Great hustle and effort all around, even after errors. They can really pick each other up.

3 games back...come on White Sox, play some good ball the next two days.

Man, I love watching this team. Great hustle and effort all around, even after errors. They can really pick each other up.

3 games back...come on White Sox, play some good ball the next two days.

Texas finishes with the Astros and the Angels. It might be hard to pass them.

Tight one but nice win for the Royals. Wow how nice is it to have Salvy. What a grab and tag at home to save that run. Then the double to plate the go ahead. Wouldn't trade him for anyone. Kid is an All Star!

He is one of the best catchers in baseball for sure and his bat is a nice surprise.

Royals down 4-0 in the 7th and Cleveland and Texas already won.

Time for me to face the cold hard truth.:(

What a great season though.:thumbsup:

Royals down 4-0 in the 7th and Cleveland and Texas already won.

Time for me to face the cold hard truth.:(

What a great season though.:thumbsup:

Agree - the mere fact that we're paying attention to baseball after the Huskers have played four games is an incredible achievement for KC. And that home finale...just wow. Well done Royals!

It'll be interesting to see what moves they make in the offseason...do we open the pockets a bit to re-sign Santana, for instance? Where do we find a 2B?

Royals down 6-0 in the bottom of the 8th. They are three outs away from being officially eliminated. Unbelievable season for the Royals

it's over. Seattle wins 6-0. Kansas City is 40-26 since the All Star break . Well done Royals

The Royals were down 0-4 after 4 innings vs the WSox. Royals get a solo homer in the 5th then Billy hits a 2 run bomb in the 6th. Esky strikes out with 2 on to finish off the 6th.

Royals down 3-4 Mid 6th.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back