• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Roster Additions

HuSkaBob

Husker Geek
10 Year Member
There have been several short videos of summer workouts, and I think I'm seeing a couple of people I can't account for. There's a number 40 and a number 24 (which could be JPJr wearing last years' number). There's a shorter white guy too, who may be a trainer, but he seems like he's involved in the drills.

Does anyone know if Nebraska signed more walk-ons? The last record of an addition I find is Justin Costello (who is still on the team, and hopefully can develop his shot and defense in a few years).

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=24&SPSID=23&DB_OEM_ID=100

Scholarship wise, I think Borchardt is going to get to keep his through this year unless Miles finds another Thor to sign late (some good players on Israel's under 20 team... ;) ).

At 0:13 in the embedded video, #20 (Borchardt) is guarding #40. Now that I can see #40, I think that's Heiman. There's a nice pick and roll between Nana and Heiman a bit later. Also a nice dunk from Amir. So maybe my hope that they had another taller guy is for naught. Still seems like they have a lot of guards. ;)

Also Coach Mo is talking about picking up the pace, being tougher and conditioning. If you knew coming into the year you would be playing without a center, that would change your plans -- hope this is the case.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back