• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rivals 3 Stripe Camp St. Louis: Recruits give commit predictions (i.e. Babb to NU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Interesting coming from their peers and all

Kamryn Babb

The Pick: Nebraska

Why: “I’m pretty sure he’s going to go to Nebraska. A lot of his friends are going there and a lot of other guys he competes with and is friends with are going there. I see why he would go there.” – 2018 Raytown (Missouri) South WR Ja’Ron Burks

The Pick: Missouri or Ohio State

Why: “It’s either Mizzou or Ohio State for him, I think.” – Rivals100 St. Louis (Missouri) Chaminade DT Trevor Trout

The Pick: Nebraska

Why: “I just think he’s going to go to Nebraska. I think it’s a good fit for him as well.” – Rival250 Gurnee (Ill.) Warren Township WR Micah Jones

Babb is the kid I wanted, but I havent seen us after him. How many WRs would we take? I dont think we'd have room for another WR if Josh Moore decides to come to Nebraska. Granted our numbers could increase, and we could see a decommit.

Babb is the kid I wanted, but I havent seen us after him. How many WRs would we take? I dont think we'd have room for another WR if Josh Moore decides to come to Nebraska. Granted our numbers could increase, and we could see a decommit.

Expect Joshua Moore to end up in this class and Eric Fuller to be out of it...eventually...

I guess we'll see what happens if/when we know about attrition. I suspect they use the extra numbers on an additional OLB or extra D-lineman. Filling some needs in the new 3-4 is a priority, especially at those positions (OLB, DL). I think they are happy with Joshua Moore, Manuel Allen and Cameron Brown, which would arguably be a better trio than last years haul of Lindsey, Johnson and McQuitty, which Rivals ranked as the No. 6 WR class iirc. They would clearly take someone like Jalen Hall, who Keith Williams will continue to go hard after but despite the fact he plans to visit, I think he's a long shot. I think Kamryn Babb is a take no matter what too, but he is also a long shot IMO.

I know four-star Kobe Smith is high on Nebraska...just not sure they take him if they get Moore. It would be a tough call for the coaches. He is a very good looking prospect, who at 6-2 would be someone they couldn't go wrong with taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back