• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rivals 250 QB Adrian Martinez: Will visit 8 December: Update: Decision Coming In a couple of days

Kinda funny to think I started this thread without anybody knowing who the heck AM is/was. And now? I think we all know who he is. What a great get as the 1st recruit offered by SF. Could any HC do any better for a 1st offer/recruit? Sure beats BP’s (a NE TE who never started a game and should have been a Walk-on).

Kinda funny to think I started this thread without anybody knowing who the heck AM is/was. And now? I think we all know who he is. What a great get as the 1st recruit offered by SF. Could any HC do any better for a 1st offer/recruit? Sure beats BP’s (a NE TE who never started a game and should have been a Walk-on).
Technically the tight end recruit was TO's. He committed while he was the interim before Bo was hired

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back