• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rivals 250 QB Adrian Martinez: Will visit 8 December: Update: Decision Coming In a couple of days

A side benefit to Martinez flipping to NU would be getting another little shot in on ole Philly Fulmer.
297331219_ff9ec401d9_o.gif

I'm personally a little bummed. I know Jace Ruder (Norton, KS - UNC Commit) personally, consider his parents friends. and was really hoping SF would go after him - he was gettable (plays 12 miles south of the Neb. Border and i have a good inclination* he would have listened) He has a pretty similar quality offer list to A-Martinez, they both have 4* grades in most places

Martinez, has some advantages over Jace. He (Martinez) played against highter-level competition in HS, and looks like a little more natural passer coming out . he is Rivals #9 DTQB compared to Ruder who is #12

Ruder is pretty special though. just as tall as A-Mart, a little bulkier, and much faster (ruder runs a 4.46 and is a legitimate track-star compared to Martinez' 4.79) and Jace is also an accomplished punter - I believe that makes him at tripple* threat QB :Biggrin:. also Jace had a healthy and full senior season.

I immagine that SF & staff just had a higher grade on Adrien Martinez and when they figuired out that they had his ear they didn't need to look anywhere else.

might be good for my soul, this way i wont have to be sad if Jace doesnt get the starting job for the Huskers- I'll just end up watching alot more UNC games

I know that @N2FL had mentioned Ruder as a possible QB target for SF - I'm curious to know which of these 2 has the higher grade from you - would you mind saying?

He's listed as a pro-style QB as well, I would have thought that would be what they want/need. Interesting. Hope this doesn't keep Adrian there.

Doubt it. I think TENN is still a dumpster fire. Sounds like coaching staff is clueless

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back