• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rivals 250 4 star Safety Cam Jones is N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam sharing his opinion on the last staff's recruiting philosphy

What philosophy was that? Do you think they just went down the rivals list and offered guys scholarships based on star rank?

Considering quite a few if they guys the new staff have gone after, including Cam, have been 4 star guys. Over time i would wager a significant amount of money that this staff will recruit as many or more "stars" than the previous staff. Will you criticize that "philosophy" then?

What philosophy was that? Do you think they just went down the rivals list and offered guys scholarships based on star rank?

Considering quite a few if they guys the new staff have gone after, including Cam, have been 4 star guys. Over time i would wager a significant amount of money that this staff will recruit as many or more "stars" than the previous staff. Will you criticize that "philosophy" then?

I didn't criticize anything. Cam did. I didn't offer an opinion. Probably should have left "philosophy" off and just said he was commenting about previous recruiting. Hope I didn't ruin your night.

I’m glad to pluck a 4-Star out of Tejas. No reason Tejas can’t be fertile ground again. It’s a heck of a lot closer than FL and CA, at least from DFW and north.

I-35/135 and turn right at York by the Holiday Inn. :Banana:

Last edited:

Cam sharing his opinion on the last staff's recruiting philosphy

I like his comments. We do need guys who are hungry to play, despite recruiting rank. I think it has very little to do with Bo's or MR's approach overall. I would rather have a 3* hard working kid over a 5* premadonna, but that's just me. I realize they aren't mutually exclusive, but give me the guy who is willing to work and i'll give him the best shot.

I like his comments. We do need guys who are hungry to play, despite recruiting rank. I think it has very little to do with Bo's or MR's approach overall. I would rather have a 3* hard working kid over a 5* premadonna, but that's just me. I realize they aren't mutually exclusive, but give me the guy who is willing to work and i'll give him the best shot.
We're gonna find out very soon who the workers are:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back