• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Riley Moses

YUENGLING

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
At 6’3 285 this walk on offensive lineman could end up being a beast after some time in the weight room. Has anyone seen him play? According to his coach he comes with some nasty. Just the kind of Nebraska walk on that helped build the pipeline.

Definitely an intriguing walk on prospect. Lots to like. Kid has tree trunks for legs. He's a wrestler, which is always something we are looking for in our big men. Kid has a great motor and appears to play with a mean streak. Competition looked weak...and small, so he was able to get by on size and strength alone. Needs work on technique....loves to stand up and allow the blocker to get inside on him. It didn't matter in high school, because he'd overpower his opponent. He's got a lot to work on, but could be one of the those homegrown boys that makes a name for himself with a little coaching. Seems like most of his film was on the defensive side of the ball... So I can't really comment on his offensive line play.

Last edited:
This happens with a lot of 285# wrestlers. They are so much bigger and stronger than the 230# guys that they just overpower them.

This happens with a lot of 285# wrestlers. They are so much bigger and stronger than the 230# guys that they just overpower them.
I agree. But can you imagine if that kid was coached up...how devastating he would have been? Filmore was 1-8, and his technique illustrates there probably wasn't much instruction going on with him...or anyone else for that matter. He could be a diamond in the rough

Last edited:

With the strength and conditioning and good coaching he’s going to be a project and fun to watch his development. Can’t coach attitude or desire and he seems from everything you read to have plenty of both.

I agree. But can you imagine if that kid was coached up...how devastating he would have been? Filmore was 1-8, and his technique illustrates there probably wasn't much instruction by having going on with him...or anyone else for that matter. He could be a diamond in the rough
Yes my post was meant to agree with you. I had one of my guys beat a big guy like this in a match having him pop the guy in the chest and circle left when the big guy tried to tie him up. Eventually Jumbo would get tired and stand up. Then shoot get a take down. My guy wan 3-2. Jumbo got 2 escapes.

Yes my post was meant to agree with you. I had one of my guys beat a big guy like this in a match having him pop the guy in the chest and circle left when the big guy tried to tie him up. Eventually Jumbo would get tired and stand up. Then shoot get a take down. My guy wan 3-2. Jumbo got 2 escapes.
Yep...I knew what you were saying...and we were agreeing. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back