• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rex Burkhead Running well against Atlanta, Chargers, Bills and Pirates

Bean

Grey Shirt
10 Year Member
6 carries for 31 yards, second quarter. At least one tackle on a kickoff.

Last edited:

He added an 11 yard catch and 2 tackles......The Pats are easily the best system in the NFL. Everyone is used to their strengths and Bill B. is a genius in finding and using athletes to win games while keeping the average talent on the team above the rest of the NFL.

Evil genius..........when it comes to building a team and $.

I admit, I love watching his system at work. Couldn't be more happy than Rex end up somewhere that knows how to use players. Rex was and is a sick athlete. I love how many of our own fans cracked on him that he wasn't NFL caliber talent.

To bad Helu had hip issues.......we'd have 3 RB's in the league right now, but still with Ameer and Rex........both are doing well.

Last edited:
Nothing, not even former Huskers, will ever make me root for the NE Pats, ever. When Brady retires, the Pats will fall on very hard times, I personally, am looking forward to that day.....

Nothing, not even former Huskers, will ever make me root for the NE Pats, ever. When Brady retires, the Pats will fall on very hard times, I personally, am looking forward to that day.....

I feel the same way about Denver and Dallas but I watch to see how the former NU players do.

The thread title says Rex was running well, but personally I thought he was "moving around well."

Sincerely,
Frank S.

So glad to see Rex doing well - but like HotSauce, I can't root for the Pats - just Rex.

Rex has been on my bench all season. he plays special teams and does a lot of work in the community for us. we're very happy to have him

Rex playing well against Chargers so far. 15 yards rushing and 46 receiving.

Last edited:

Doing very well today and easily the best runner so far for the patriots.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back