• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Replying to thread from mobile

MBinMO

Recruit
10 Year Member
When I try to reply, once I get a few sentences out, it auto saves, which is great, but then it locks me out for an advertisement. The first was Jimmy John's , which do have a delicious few subs, and I don't recall the second.

So then I have to start all over, click forums, then football or recruiting, and find the last page of the thread I was posting in. My response is always there waiting for me to finish, but it's obviously not the right way.

In any case, wanted to let you know. Thanks for all your do for this site, Husker Medic.

Last edited:

When I try to reply, once I get a few sentences out, it auto saves, which is great, but then it locks me out for an advertisement. The first was Jimmy John's , which do have a delicious few subs, and I don't recall the second.

So then I have to start all over, click forums, then football or recruiting, and find the last page of the thread I was posting in. My response is always there waiting for me to finish, but it's obviously not the right way.

In any case, wanted to let you know. Thanks for all your do for this site, Husker Medic.

That is an ad problem, you will need to contact BigRedMax on that. He will want a screen shot or url of the ad that is causing the problem.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back