• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Remaining Targets

Zylan Cheatham goes to ASU. Would have been sweet, but I don't think we were ever being considered

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, you're right. I hadn't actually heard anything regarding Miles even contacting him. Just more wishful thinking on my end since Miles went after the kid pretty hard in high school.

Last edited:
Thurman is out.

Committed to Nevada.

I'm still really surprised by his decision to leave UNO. I don't think Miles ever contacted him, but I was hoping for it when we had four openings.

Have you heard anything on Brase or Maye? I thought I saw Brase was going on more visits this week. Can't remember where though.

*Edit* Looks like Brase is visiting Clemson today.

Last edited:

Hans Brase is down to Richmond, Nebraska, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, and Iowa State.

Last edited:
Akoy Agau leaving Georgetown finally goes public. Let the speculation begin.

I'll add him to the list, but I'd be surprised if we land him. If I remember right, it seemed like he spurned Miles a bit the first time around. After he left Louisville, Miles appeared to kind of snubbed him by bringing him in for a visit and never offering him.

Former Omaha Central star Akoy Agau plans to transfer from Georgetown, he told The World-Herald on Tuesday. Agau expects to graduate in May and would be immediately eligible at his new school. He will have at least one year of eligibility remaining.

Omaha Central grad Akoy Agau plans to transfer from Georgetown

Last edited:

Figured we were out of this one when we never scheduled an official. Would have been nice to land Darrington though.

I mean if he is interested we should be interested.Right?

I try not to comment on people I don't know personally, but some things I have heard, I'm not sure. *** would probably have a better idea if there is too much drama here or if there might be a mutual interest. I would guess both parties wouldn't want this but who knows. Both sides seemed a little salty towards each other in the past, things change though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back