• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Regional hosts

True, but do we deserve having to get by Ore St? Think abouut that! We have to knock off #1, for goodness sakes!

I'll tell u one thing, we knock off Ore St our recruiting will go thru the roof!

WOW, I AM STOKED!

GO BIG RED!! :Corn2::Corn2::Corn2::Corn2:
I was referring to the projection that had us in the LSU regional. The Oregon State regional is really a rough one.

Looks like NU is playing at Corvallis!

(1) I should drive up there and (2) what are the odds Mike Riley makes an appearance at OSU?

That would be cool. I wonder if he has family or friends who have called to invite him there. Is he free to go,
what with recruiting and all?

Some of the "experts" i have been hearing are saying the LSU might be the hottest team in the country right now. 10-0 run. So baton Rouge might not be any easier.

Some of the "experts" i have been hearing are saying the LSU might be the hottest team in the country right now. 10-0 run. So baton Rouge might not be any easier.
So, it's kind of like, "Would you rather have a hemorrhoidectomy or pass a golf ball-sized kidney stone?" Either one will mess up your plumbing for a while.

Who's sto say, they fail to win another game? Hmm? Anything is possible, right? :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back