• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RED/WHITE TAILGATE/moved

Sorry I can't be there tomorrow. I drank plenty of Yuengling on vacation the last two weeks though in honor of Smoker's tailgates (and Yuengling's contribution every year). I'll be tipping back my first Bloody Mary tomorrow morning in reverence to all of you that are able to make the tailgate.
Smoker always does us proud !
Here's to hoping the Scarlet and Cream play well tomorrow. GO BIG RED !
img20171124_233302.jpg
are these 2 gals keeping you from attending?

FB_IMG_1503768021663.jpg
the owner of the property called me, he moved my tailgate to the south east corner of parking lot, by the dock, will be on part of concrete, closer to power and the satellite
Opposite corner of my usual spot

Smoke, not bring'n the entire staff but I will probably have 12 in my group... just found out I may have a couple extra tickets as well. After the after party, we gunna go to Buzzards and burn that place down? I'm Jonesing for some blackened catfish.....:cool:
I’m thinking armadillo eggs:Drool:

Figured I better get a tailgate thread started so I can get a head count on who plans on attending,
Will start at 8.30am, I will have food, drinks, TV ,weather permitting.
Donation jar will be by the food table, to help recover cost,

Please respond if you are attending,
Bring family, friends:Koolaid2::Hooray:
GR8nuguy and Husker00s and Spouses will be there GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back