• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Red River Rivalry is getting interesting.

Tom Herman is a great coach. He's got those guys headed back where they were circa 2001-09.

Knowing the conversations of fans just a few weeks ago shows how quickly things can change when things suddenly click. The difference in the appearance in attitude this year, from last, is surprising. They looked lost and unenthused most games I saw last season.

I was at this game yesterday. Didn't really have a dog in the hunt although a) I took the overs (60) and b)my GF is a UT grad and we sat in the UT section....so I was rooting for a high scoring close game won by texas. I couldn't help but to secretly wish for Texas to blow it though.

Great experience though. Definitely got my money's worth on the game. Checked out college game day for a few minutes (just in time for their ucla/nebraska segment). Tailgated with some UT fans. Great seats. So this year has been a bit of a college football bucket list year...the Big House and the Red river rivalry...check check.

Miserable OU fans on their boards pondering who to hire as next DC. Guess whose name keeps coming up? :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back