• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Red Nose Day, Actually

Although almost the entire star-studded cast will appear in the special reunion, Emma Thompson announced in February that she will not be taking part because of the death of Alan Rickman, who played her husband in “Love Actually.”

“No, of course, it would be sad, too sad. It’s too soon. It’s absolutely right because it’s supposed to be for Comic Relief but there isn’t much comic relief in the loss of our dear friend, really, just over a year ago,” Thompson said.

Last edited:
Have zero clue as to what this is sposed ta be. To lazy to look it up.

The movie? or RND?

RND is mostly a british thing, a telethon/fundraiser for Comic Relief, whose proceeds go to help needy kids around the world. Buys them food, clothes, Xboxes,..etc.

The cast of 'Love Actually' (a 2003 film -- if you were capable of having a girlfriend, she probably would have made you watch it) is filming a short little reunion clip to help promote/raise awareness.

Last edited:

The movie? or RND?

RND is mostly a british thing, a telethon/fundraiser for Comic Relief, whose proceeds go to help needy kids around the world. Buys them food, clothes, Xboxes,..etc.

The cast of 'Love Actually' is filming a short little reunion clip to help promote/raise awareness.
AH! thanks for the clarification for me. Sounds like it is a great thing then. (I had never heard of either)

Last edited:
You've never seen/heard of the movie?
You don't have a girlfriend? Oh, that's right...
images

I've heard of it, never seen it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back