• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruiting services

Greatest Fan of All

The Legend
10 Year Member
In the past, there's been a lot of discussion on this board about how the recruiting services hate on Nebraska, doing things such as keeping our recruits ranked lower than they should be. Just curious, do they still hate us now that SF is here? Or, can we all rest easy?

In the past, there's been a lot of discussion on this board about how the recruiting services hate on Nebraska, doing things such as keeping our recruits ranked lower than they should be. Just curious, do they still hate us now that SF is here? Or, can we all rest easy?
Answering your last question first. No they are not.

The complaint prior was not that they did not initially rank us high enough. It was that they used to lower our guys when they committed to us. It happened 3 or 4 times last year prior to the regime change.

I think this remains to be seen. *** has briefly explained the camp attendance and paying services to obtain a higher ranking. I have read services pay attention to certain coaches who are known as being good to great talent evaluators. Perhaps HCSF and staff are known for this by way of the last few UCF classes and draft success. I will admit, I thought we would be attracting higher rated recruits similar to the last staff. At this point, we have to trust the coaches and see if they truly are as good as we want them to be at evaluating recruits. Just my :Sign2cents:. GBR!

The Recruiting Services are like the Harvey Weinsteins and The Motion Picture Academy of the College Gridiron :
you won't be a big shot unless we say so.

We are Tom Cruise.
Tom-Cruise-in-a-Red-T-Shirt--30368.jpg

Hate is a strong word. But they don't give our offer or commits as high of a ranking as other schools. Probably because we haven't won a conference title since recruiting sites have been made popular. The Daishon Neal recruiting ranking bump that I went over is a great example of that. Our new OL recruit and his ranking after committing to us is a good way to show what the sites think of us as well. Middle of the road team, middle of the road grade.

Really doesn’t matter what they rate us at. Real proof is in the results. Have the results proved the services wrong?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back