• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruiting Missouri (Top247 WR Jameson Williams locks in an OV): Update Williams on U-OV 31 July

chicago husker

Da Bears
5 Year Member
MO. once again seems to have quite a lot of talent for the 2019 class. Any thoughts on our chances of landing some of them or if we are recruiting them?

1_8012312.jpg

Isaiah WilliamsTrinity Catholic (Saint Louis, MO)
    • ATH
    • 5-10
    1_7786780.JPG

Marcus WashingtonTrinity Catholic (Saint Louis, MO)
    • WR
    • 6-2
    1_4303234.jpg

Cameron ColemanCardinal Ritter College Prep (Saint Louis, MO)
    • WR
    • 5-10.5
    1_5334988.jpg

Danielson IkeRockhurst (Kansas City, MO)
    • OT
    • 6-6
    1_7787006.JPG

Last edited:

@chicago husker

Isaiah Williams visited for FNL on June 23 and has an offer. He is on the official visit watch list at this link.
Marcus Washington had an offer, but we did not make his Top 10. Scroll down in this link.
Cameron Coleman has been offered and 247Sports had Nebraska as his favorite a couple weeks ago. See this link.
Danielson Ike and Jameson Williams have both been offered. We have just missed their tweets about it.

You can check out all of the offers on 247Sports at this link.

Last edited:
@chicago husker

Isaiah Williams visited for FNL on June 23 and has an offer. He is on the official visit watch list at this link.
Marcus Washington had an offer, but we did not make his Top 10. Scroll down in this link.
Cameron Coleman has been offered and 247Sports had Nebraska as his favorite a couple weeks ago. See this link.

Thanks and is the level of high school competition greater in Mo. or any theory on why they always seem to have several high rated players?

@chicago husker

Danielson Ike and Jameson Williams have both been offered. We have just missed their tweets about it.

All 'N' - thanks for keeping track of all of this. Some people get paid to try to keep this straight. :) Respect!

Last edited:
@chicago husker

i counted 36 recruits withing the 500 mile plus Big 10 states on the list of offers.

Isaiah Williams will be releasing a video on Friday. If it is a commitment, I'm pretty sure it won't be Nebraska. Hopefully it is just a top x list, or something else. He has an extremely high level of social media activity with Illinois and he just visited there with his family. I'd place Mizzou as the other possibility.

I heard on sports radio....I think it was Clouse, who said at this point we are not really in on any of them (my words from what I remember) and have a lot of ground to make up.
Cameron Colman's move from IMG back to school in St. Louis could help some...

Cameron Coleman will transfer back to St. Louis for senior season
In news about another wide receiver target for Nebraska, 4-star prospect Cameron Coleman will be leaving IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., for his senior season, he confirmed to Land of 10 on Tuesday. Instead, he will play at Cardinal Ritter College Prep in St. Louis. He played his junior season with IMG, a powerhouse prep program that brings in top talent from across the country.

MaxPreps.com tracked Coleman for only 137 receiving yards on 15 catches and 1 touchdown in 6 games for IMG last season.

Coleman has been a Nebraska target for some time, back to his original St. Louis playing days. The Huskers held a seat at the table even as he transferred to IMG and picked up 11 offers. Tennessee and Florida are other contenders for him.

Coleman is the No. 26-ranked receiver in the class and the No. 139 overall prospect.
Land of 10 Link

I find the whole thing a little puzzling. I've lived in Illinois my whole. Even when the Illini have had some great teams (across multiple sports), the student athlete experience there just isn't that great. Is this a relationship thing? Did the kids fall for a crazy sales pitch? They could do so much better.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back