• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recording of the 3:00 presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board seems to be convinced the staff is going to line up the position groups and name starters based on who can win a foot race. Other than maybe O'Brien, all of our QBs are plenty fast to run this offense. What they need to be worried about is learning the offense and being able to quickly and confidently make good decisions. None of these guys, including O'Brien, should be worried about their chances based on who would win a foot race.
I agree.

The board seems to be convinced the staff is going to line up the position groups and name starters based on who can win a foot race. Other than maybe O'Brien, all of our QBs are plenty fast to run this offense. What they need to be worried about is learning the offense and being able to quickly and confidently make good decisions. None of these guys, including O'Brien, should be worried about their chances based on who would win a foot race.

Actually, this staff does odds or evens to pick starters. Rock/paper/scissors is the tiebreaker

When does a QB become old in college. My guess is that whoever starts in the first game of the season, whether it's POB, Gebbia, or Martinez, that QB will be referred to as a young QB who doesn't have any (Gebbia, Martinez) or much (POB) college playing experience. The old QB in the room is Andrew Bunch.

Our last few QB’s had old sore bones and the look of old souls after a few games behind their O lines—-unfortunately. See Nick Gates vs Derek Barnett as exhibit A.

When does a QB become old in college? My guess is that whoever starts in the first game of the season, whether it's POB, Gebbia, or Martinez, that QB will be referred to as a young QB who doesn't have any (Gebbia, Martinez) or much (POB) college playing experience. The old QB in the room is Andrew Bunch.
This will be Gebbia’s third season. He’s got lots of experience! I would not be upset if he wins the starting gig!

This will be Gebbia’s third season. He’s got lots of experience! I would not be upset if he wins the starting gig!
POB is the one who is going into his third season as redshirt sophomore. Gebbia was a true freshman last year.

I think the staff will be putting the guy out there who runs the offense the best, and I will be cool with that.

Last edited:
POB is the one who is going into his third season as redshirt sophomore. Gebbia was a true freshman last year.

I think the staff will be putting the guy out there runs the offense the best, and I will be cool with that.

Actually, they'll be putting the guy out there who chooses odds or evens correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back