• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Real story movies

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
I always liked real story movies based on actual events (supposedly).

Last 2 weeks or so, I re-watched Walking Tall (1973), K19: The Widowmaker, A Beautiful Mind, Battle for Sevastopol, Awakening, Midnight Express, The Imitation Game, Coal Miners Daughter and some more (via Amazon Prime streaming video). After these movies I spent hours, mostly Google search ..... real legit stories or not? Stretch the truth? My verdict review, 95 percent was inaccurate and/or fiction plots: Walking Tall and A Beautiful Mind. And Midnight Express and The Imitation Game, 50% was make believe.

we watched "The Dirt" last night which is a biopic about Motley Crue. how much of it is true? who knows? i'm surprised those guys can remember anything that happened in the 80's, but it wasn't the worst movie i've ever seen. i don't feel like i was robbed of 2 hours of my life like a few shows i've watched lately and it reminded me how many good songs they actually put out over the years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back