• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked RB Maurice Washington is N!!! / Commitment Day Talk Starts on Page 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

STOCK UP

6_8010005.jpg

- Cedar Hill (Tex.) Trinity Christian School running back Maurice Washington came into the week as one of the least known recruits in attendance. He left as the MVP of the game after scoring three touchdowns. Even before the game, Washington found himself among 247Sports' top performers during the week's practice reports. He shows elusiveness and excellent skills in the passing game, which he showed in the game by catching a touchdown on a wheel route. He is versatile and ran tough in the game as well. Washington will visit Nebraska next weekend and Tennessee offered during the week.

https://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/Under-Armour-All-America-Game-Stock-Up-Stock-Down-113257701

Last edited:
Maybe Breon Dixon can have a talk with him about why he's leaving Ole Miss when they see each other next weekend.

Ole Miss is the one school that just makes me think "Really?!?!!" whenever i hear a recruit interested in going there. i get the whole Grove thing being pretty cool and all, but it's the one place where the word 'investigation' seems to always be on people's lips....whether it's being whispered or full on shouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back