• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked RB Jaylin Bradley is N

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, I'm not sure why this film gets you excited. He's not even getting touched by defense. I'm not trying to say he isn't a good pick-up, just that this film doesn't really show anything either way.
The film shows that he has great agility, vision and decent speed.

His production was just completely unreal.

You can only be a "play maker" if the personnel around you (offensive line) does their job and creates the lanes. If you have a great OL, then most good RB can be play makers. I hope the kid stays academically eligible. Seems to have some issues there. Also, anyone know his 40 time?

From everything I've heard the kid needed to retake the ACT and got the required score, that doesn't necessarily mean he's an academic risk.

From everything I've heard the kid needed to retake the ACT and got the required score, that doesn't necessarily mean he's an academic risk.
He also had some grade issues. There is still a semester left of school. If his grades drop he will need a higher score than he currently has.

6-foot, 195-pound running with 2,917 rushing yards and 50 total touchdowns comprised one of the best years of any Nebraska prep player ever. But 247 has Ben Miles is ranked higher than Jaylin. Not sure how that happens but may have something to do with their competition?

6-foot, 195-pound running with 2,917 rushing yards and 50 total touchdowns comprised one of the best years of any Nebraska prep player ever. But 247 has Ben Miles is ranked higher than Jaylin. Not sure how that happens but may have something to do with their competition?
Pretty much that Jaylin didn't really go to any camps, and no one was offering him. If a kid has one FCS offer, services don't rush to rank him.

Good agility
Seems to have good rb instincs and vision
Whats his 40? Honestly looks kinda slow to me.....maybe its his long strides

IMG_0171.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back