• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

R lee Ermey

Smoker

Ed Force One
10 Year Member
Lee Ermey died today of pneumonia,
I met him at heartland shooting park in grand island few years back,
He was fun to talk to,RIP
Hope somebody can post a link
220px-Lee_Ermey_crop.jpg

74 years old

Last edited:

Lee Ermey died today of pneumonia,
I met him at heartland shooting park in grand island few years back,
He was fun to talk to,RIP
Hope somebody can post a link
View attachment 15533
74 years old
Full Metal Jacket is my second favorite Kubrick film... Heck, reading these quotes, it should be number one... It is just that Doctor Strangelove is a little cleaner. I note that the dialog on the Whitman and Oswald on the imdb movie quotes is heavily redacted to non-existent. Found the video, though.

NSFW

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only [vulgar term] you people are going to get. Your days of xxxxx-xxxxx ol' Mary-Jane xxxxxxxx through her pretty xxxx xxxxxx are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Pray!

Recruits: [chanting] This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Last edited:

The day I was chatting with him, he said the F word several times.
Just part of his vocabulary

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back