• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question...

NE FREAK

'17 Camaro 2SS named NE FREAK
10 Year Member
What is up with our baseball team? Don't say injuries, every team has them. We totally suck! Erstad is a terrible recruiter. :mad:

Well, injuries are definitely PART of the problem. Not having 4 pitchers for the season is going to hurt. But yes, we have other problems too. We always start out a little slow. Let's see what happens the next few weeks before we throw in the towel.

I agree with patience, but the injuries have nothing to do with our current problems.

Our current problem is that we have no hitters. That is the same problem we have every year. On the radio they call some of our batters 'grinders' in that they will make you pitch, but there is nobody in our lineup who scares the opposing team with the bat in their hand. Generally speaking I think our D has to give up 2 or fewer runs for us to have a chance -- was very pleasantly surprised with the 3rd came against Wichita State -- hopefully that can be a turning point for us.

I"m not sure about all the hypberbole in the OP, but I had previously said to wait and see on the hitting...it's not panic time yet on the offensive woes, but they need to get that figured out.

This is also one of the worst fielding teams in recent memory.

This is the worst "like" I have ever hit!! Egadzooks, man, you just never know what to expect, when the ball leaves the enemies' bats!! :wow:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back