• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB comparison from first scimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is tough when someone falls in love with a player and then refuses to use any degree of objectivity about that individuals performance.

I've never seen you fumble either but that doesn't mean you should be the NU QB.........

Well, if SF and MV thought it was risky for AM to carry the ball in one hand, they would not let him do it. But they let him do it, so they must be OK with it.

I know I am OK with it. I think it is stylish and I think it is cool. It's a style that might get him a few extra Heisman votes.

It is tough when someone falls in love with a player and then refuses to use any degree of objectivity about that individuals performance.

None of our QBs have performed in a real game. The time for serious objectivity has not yet arrived. Now is the time for some Kool-Aid and I'm gonna drink my fill.

But I definitely like AM's potential. *** thinks AM has a way higher ceiling than Gebbia. Doesn't that mean anything?

Last edited:

None of our QBs have performed in a real game. The time for serious objectivity has not yet arrived. Now is the time for some Kool-Aid and I'm gonna drink my fill.

But I definitely like AM's potential. *** thinks AM has a way higher ceiling than Gebbia. Doesn't that mean anything?

No, the time for objectivity is now. That's what the photographs are for.

Instead of all of this ridiculous speculation about who is better, faster, gooder looking, etc. etc. Why don't we let Frost and Co. do their thang, and then, when the time is right, Frost will announce our Day 1 starter. How'd that be, ya'll!

I do believe that we are all in agreement, that we want the guy that will produce the most wins, no matter who it is, and then, even if it's QB by committee.

Instead of all of this ridiculous speculation about who is better, faster, gooder looking, etc. etc. Why don't we let Frost and Co. do their thang, and then, when the time is right, Frost will announce our Day 1 starter. How'd that be, ya'll!

I do believe that we are all in agreement, that we want the guy that will produce the most wins, no matter who it is, and then, even if it's QB by committee.

I want the guy who looks best in a photograph. Everything else is irrelevant.

Did none of you watch the spring game and not notice that all four did the same thing?
Ah, you are too late with the logic my friend. TG has won the job and the best QB for our offense sets to throw like the Kindergarten kid who you let play QB in the 4th quarter of the last game of his first flag football season.

It’s going to be quite the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back