• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Purdue Opens up as a 3 Point Favorite...

TFrazier

Meme or Gif…deal with it.
10 Year Member
:(

2iknn0.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome aboard the USS Seaview, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.......

Even before the season started, all the advanced analytics had NU as a dog in every Big Ten game except Illinois. These kinds of analysis tended to be dismissed because of the Frost effect.

3 weeks in and Nebraska is in the bottom half of all FBS teams according to S&P+ and is the 9th worst team in the P5, 29 spots below Purdue. A win vs. the Boilermakers would be huge.

Last edited:
Based on Saturday's performance, I'm surprised it is only a 3-point spread. We' don't have to like it, but we'd better get used to it. Cheer them on, lincoln84 !! Wish I could be in the stadium with you.

Last edited:
This will be the best game of the year. I think the team will circle the wagons and put up a fight. Huskers win.

This will be the best game of the year. I think the team will circle the wagons and put up a fight. Huskers win.

Let’s hope so. I think if Purdue blows them out- which is a very possible outcome- they might not win a game this season. I’m not even sure the FCS game will matter with a damaged “psyche” at this point. On the other hand, if they look good this week and win, could do wonders for the teams confidence.

Next year can’t come soon enough for me...

Every time I have picked them to win this season they have lost. I think they will lose by 5 to Purdoo. I am sick to my stomach writing that, but it is what it is.

Just kidding, Huskers by 5. GBR!!!

Well, if we lose to Purdue with the same folks that have been starting....at home for our homecoming, in a season that has started about as poor as we could imagine, I can only hope that change is immediate as far as the depth chart for those who have been exposed.

I believe this IS a “winnable” game, but imo it is more than that..... it is a “Must Win Game”.
If we don’t get the win I believe things will indeed “get worse”.

GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back