• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pre-Game Thread

BleedinHuskerRed

Scout Team
10 Year Member
I’m taking a break from the coaching rollercoaster to focus on... the game on Friday! :eek:

Predictions? I think it’s a low-scoring slugfest, Iowa plays better than last week, but the Huskers come out on top!

Last game this season for the Huskers and would be great to upset Iowa! Been a very rough season for the team, coaches, fans... etc.

For some strange reason I think the Husker could actually win this one...

I hope it's a shootout with the Huskers setting an all-time record for number of pass attempts. I hope I've seen the last 0-1 yard rushing attempt for the season. If we start by throwing 20 or 30 straight passes, we might get to sneak in a decent run before halftime.

pass the dam ball and lets hope we are playing against their 2nd and 3rd team defense

Just got done chatting with a Hawks fan who took great umbrage at my statement that Ferentz is a mediocre coach. Here’s hoping I get proved right yet again tomorrow!

Last game this season for the Huskers and would be great to upset Iowa! Been a very rough season for the team, coaches, fans... etc.

If Tanner Lee shows up taht was in the PSU game, we danged sure can beat them.

Read an article that I said the Iowa coaches stand to make a lot of money if they win.

Ferenz gets 2.4 million added to his buyout plus all of the assistants will get an 8% increase.

Don't know how much impact it will have but there's certainly motivation in place for the coaches.

Would be a nice way to go into the offseason with a season ending win.It has indeed been a trying season at best.GBR.

Read an article that I said the Iowa coaches stand to make a lot of money if they win.

Ferenz gets 2.4 million added to his buyout plus all of the assistants will get an 8% increase.

Don't know how much impact it will have but there's certainly motivation in place for the coaches.
If that is true, it is ridiculous! It's not like winning a bowl game, for goodness sake! If it is true, sad they need that for motivation to defeat Big Red. Guess, they think, if they win, they are National Champs? :Rolf::Rolf:

Last edited:
If that is true, it is ridiculous! It's not like winning a bowl game, for goodness sake! If it is true, sad they need that for motivation to defeat Big Red. Guess, they think, if they win, they are National Champs? :Rolf::Rolf:

It's true. If you click the link it has more details. He gets an extra 1 million if they win against Nebraska and win their bowl game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back