• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers for Safety & Speedy Recovery in the Cornhusker State

They need drinking water, not flood water. Most all their drinking water is contaminated from the flooding.

Contaminate? I understand bottle water but all the time, I dipped drinking water in lakes or streams (thirsty) when fishing.

Last edited:

That's not always a good thing with what might be in the water. I've rinsed my mouth doing this but tried not to swallow any/much.

I just don't think their water is clean yet. It's the only reason I can think of.

In others words, don't drink horses, dogs, birds, and other animals. BAD WATER ! ;);)

That's not always a good thing with what might be in the water. I've rinsed my mouth doing this but tried not to swallow any/much.

I just don't think their water is clean yet. It's the only reason I can think of.

BTW, this water products like "evian", "aquafina", etc. etc. are the latest fad IMO. Never paying for it. Myself, just use tap water.

An old saying, "Water, water, everywhere water. And not a drop to drink". Thanks to all who sent photos/videos. Thanks to all who have responded to help in this time of great need. You are true heroes.

Tweets above are from Spencer Long and Jeremiah Sirles...
ATTN Nebraskans: A special dinner is planned for first responders, law enforcement, volunteers, victims, and the surrounding community. Special thanks to Colfax County for helping set this up. Please check out the details below and spread the word! We are #NEBRASKASTRONG

Last edited:

From the tweet in post #89...
D2DdpAEXcAAoc8p.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back