• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers for Safety & Speedy Recovery in the Cornhusker State

Pic in Benning's tweet...

D1yh01SX0AYxqEQ.jpg

Can't get very close to get any good pictures, the 1st one is from 8th and Caldwell which is several blocks from the river and the water has already shut down the streets.

This picture is looking west from reservoir hill on 4th street and here again the water is breached nearly 1/4 mile

Can't get very close to get any good pictures, the 1st one is from 8th and Caldwell which is several blocks from the river and the water has already shut down the streets.

This picture is looking west from reservoir hill on 4th street and here again the water is breached nearly 1/4 mile

We've been through there...that's a lot of water.

The Loup at Columbus is down about 5.5 feet over the last 36 hours but as you have posted it's all going downstream. Prayers to all in Eastern NE.

My hometown in Niobrara was hit hard due the Spencer dam on the Niobrara River failing. They are finally out of the evacuation orders and have a way in and out for emergency vehicles and supplies. Prayers for all of Nebraska.

810F4BC2-9D2B-4F27-96EC-94E5B6DE7536.jpeg
B5CA16B4-99C0-4512-88BA-E30B6DFF2180.jpeg

Stay safe, dry, and warm in that bus...we are all praying for you and all of those affected by this in Nebraska.

Thanks for all of your kind words Husker Brothers. The attached image is my home. Rest assured we are going to be okay physically and financially. What was to become Busker unfortunately will be lost as we couldn’t get it out.

Attachments

• 0D1A2790-90D6-44E7-B21D-D1E6C6797284.jpeg
    0D1A2790-90D6-44E7-B21D-D1E6C6797284.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 103
Thanks for all of your kind words Husker Brothers. The attached image is my home. Rest assured we are going to be okay physically and financially. What was to become Busker unfortunately will be lost as we couldn’t get it out.
That is incredibly unbelievable in that picture.

My heart and my prayers go out to you and yours. Getting ready to pray a rosary. Yours will be at the the top of my prayer list.

You'll need someone like Servicemaster or Paul Davis to head up your restoration, they know what they're doing and can save you a few headaches, been through a tornado and fire and couldn't have done it on my own.

You'll need someone like Servicemaster or Paul Davis to head up your restoration, they know what they're doing and can save you a few headaches, been through a tornado and fire and couldn't have done it on my own.
We rent, and this home will likely be demolished when this is all over.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back