• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pot pies

KingTM

All Big 10
5 Year Member
My wife and I made some delicious chicken and bacon pot pies last weekend. That was our first foray and they turned out to be delicious. I don't have the recipe handy but I'll post it up when I do.

Does anyone else make their own? Do you use store bought pie crust or do you make your own? We used pie crust this time to shave a little prep time as it was post NU - Purdue and I was drinking heavily. I'm definitely no pastry chef, I stick to the cooking part and my bride handles all of that but I'd like to take a shot at making my own, next time.

LOL. Yeah, I know. I had an issue with my online storage and I have been too lazy to get it fixed. I have a ton of food pr0n that I owe the board.[/QUOTE]

Best get paid up or I'm sending my "friend" Vinny to your house for a short visit.

The best pot pie I have ever had is at Fraunces Tavern in NYC. On top of having the best pot pie in the world it is also a place full of history. I ate my pot pie in the room that George Washington dismissed his commanders after winning the Revolutionary War. Just to sit there and soak in the history of the spot while enjoying a pot pie for the ages.

The best pot pie I have ever had is at Fraunces Tavern in NYC. On top of having the best pot pie in the world it is also a place full of history. I ate my pot pie in the room that George Washington dismissed his commanders after winning the Revolutionary War. Just to sit there and soak in the history of the spot while enjoying a pot pie for the ages.

Now that sounds like great fun!

That's a memory.

Was that the guy standing on the corner under the street light, last night?

No, that was me.

I didn't like your pajamas last night, I preferred the ones you wore the night before. And you should probably get that growth on your back checked out ;)

No, that was me.

I didn't like your pajamas last night, I preferred the ones you wore the night before. And you should probably get that growth on your back checked out ;)

LOL. Wrong house. Had you been creepin' my house, you would know that I have a different color onesie for every day of the week and I change them religiously. That growth on my back was my wife. HEYOOH!!! :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back