• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Possible KU transfer

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Barfknecht has a story int he OWH today about a possible KU transfer to Lincoln.

Andrew White III has been at KU for two years and would have to sit out a year. He is being looked at by Maryland, Wake Forest, Notre Dame, Florida State, Miami and hometown school Richmond. If Miles would like to have him here is to him wearing Husker Red.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/barfkn...cle_11491b4e-fa84-11e3-b180-0017a43b2370.html

Got a laugh out of this comment on the OWH story.

Guess this commenter would not like the source of many stories.

########## ######### (signed in using Hotmail)This is hysterical...Miles feeding Bark information to try to build hype around this kid coming to UNL. Why don't you go to the horse's mouth and ask the kid if he is interested in coming to UNL instead of just being the mouthpiece for the university?

Last edited:
Basketball has become a revolving door for players. Choose a school, attend for a year, feel you don't get the playing time you deserve, transfer. It's like they are annual free agents!!

He averaged 1.2 and made 8 3's. How is he a scorer n shooter? 2 years n not much productivity. Missed out in higher profile guys

He averaged 1.2 and made 8 3's. How is he a scorer n shooter? 2 years n not much productivity. Missed out in higher profile guys

Petteway had similar numbers at Texas Tech, and he made first team Big 10 after the transfer. One can look for the negative in everything, I suppose, but I would love to get White.

Petteway had similar numbers at Texas Tech, and he made first team Big 10 after the transfer. One can look for the negative in everything, I suppose, but I would love to get White.

Bingo! These are stars that haven't been given the PT in college yet. They just need the right situation and an opportunity.

Andrew J. White III @AndrewWhite03 · 17h
I will take my first official visit to the University of Nebraska June 26th-27th. #Big10 @HuskerHoops

First and last I hope

Those averages are higher than the ones Nick Bahe carried with him when he transferred to Creighton. But I remember the clamoring going on with the Creightonians when he transferred.

You also need to factor in the desire to prove Bill Self wrong with his playing time! A fresh start and a good attitude can go a long ways!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back