• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Porcher IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting. I would have guessed he was headed to a school in his childhood home of Michigan.

These coaches must be pulling their hair out. There success hanging on the whim of 18 year old kids.
You notice Sir Nick (Saban) has a full head of hair? He only had to make three in home visits this year as the 4 and 5 star players came to him. Another reason he is the best coach in college football history!

You notice Sir Nick (Saban) has a full head of hair? He only had to make three in home visits this year as the 4 and 5 star players came to him. Another reason he is the best coach in college football history!
He is a success of who he has as coaches under him but WAY MORE importantly, LOCATION. He was nothing at MSU and nothing in the NFL as head coach. He strives in the South East, which is all about College Football and NASCAR. Put him anywhere else and he doesn't play for 5 MNC's in 8 years. A good coach (actually a good CEO) but he wouldn't be top 10 if he would be in a conference other than the SEC, IMO.

Swap me with Saban & 'Bama would still win 12 games. Great staff, abundance of talent & an overrated conference. Hopefully jmatlock wouldn't have the same man crush on me as he does with Nicky. :Biggrin:

Swap me with Saban & 'Bama would still win 12 games. Great staff, abundance of talent & an overrated conference. Hopefully jmatlock wouldn't have the same man crush on me as he does with Nicky. :Biggrin:
I think Saban would much better at MSU now than he was earlier in his career. The Big 10 is much better now than it was then. MSU seems to draw some good players nationally.

Right pal..he had nothing to do with having a great staff and talent and a conference that plays for the national championship every year. By the way how did the huskers do against the eighth best team in the SEC bowl game this year?

What does that have to do with Porcher or Saban? Your swooning over Nicky has led you to wander out into left field. :Lol:

Right pal..he had nothing to do with having a great staff and talent and a conference that plays for the national championship every year. By the way how did the huskers do against the eighth best team in the SEC bowl game this year?
It is weird to see Husker fans talk crap about their own team--especially in the recruiting forum where the young men that they supposedly want to come to Lincoln are known to visit.

Last edited:
Didn't you watch? Surely a great Husker fan like you had to have watched the game. Hmmm, troll perhaps?

There are moles and there are trolls and there are moley trolls...and man, this board has a butt load of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back