• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

POLL: Will Nebraska’s spring game be sold out?

Will Nebraska’s spring game be sold out?

• Total voters

It never has sold out before & now with an 11AM kickoff there's no chance.
See, I don't get this, as most on here, since I've been reading and then posting on this site, seem to prefer that early time start. And now, just because it's the Spring Game, it's too early? I don't get that. Personally, I love the late games, but If I lived anywhere near Lincoln, I'd be there in a heartbeat, 5 am, 11 am, 10 o'clock at night, I wouldn't care about that..... Let's see 90,000+ for the spring game, and if you don't think that potential recruits wont see that and think, "DAMN".... you're kidding yourself.... GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

See, I don't get this, as most on here, since I've been reading and then posting on this site, seem to prefer that early time start. And now, just because it's the Spring Game, it's too early? I don't get that. Personally, I love the late games, but If I lived anywhere near Lincoln, I'd be there in a heartbeat, 5 am, 11 am, 10 o'clock at night, I wouldn't care about that..... Let's see 90,000+ for the spring game, and if you don't think that potential recruits wont see that and think, "DAMN".... you're kidding yourself.... GO BIG RED!!!!!!!
I agree this game will be sold out and at 11:00 AM that's a tribute to Nebraska fans. I may fly out and spend about a thousand with flight , car rental room and food.

I agree this game will be sold out and at 11:00 AM that's a tribute to Nebraska fans. I may fly out and spend about a thousand with flight , car rental room and food.
I'm jealous.... Have a Great Day Yuengling..... Also, drink a Lagunitas that day..... :Cheers:

To the OP... yes, I believe it will be.

There is something VERY different and exciting about the dawning of the Frost era in Husker Football... and let's not forget about the significance of Bill Moos' impact either.

I really feel that the fan base is more united and optimistic than ever. I also feel that the majority of fans have much more realistic and reasonable expectations... both for the near term and the long term.

That said, I believe that all of this leads to heightened interest and support... to a first ever sold out Spring Game!

:Gobigred:

Last edited:

It never has sold out before & now with an 11AM kickoff there's no chance.

It actually has sold out before. At least once. 2008.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=1436470

And it's difficult to say historically, as most years, tickets weren't for sale (free entry, sometimes you needed to bring a canned good -- when I attended UNL, you didn't need anything to attend). There's also been several spring games where sections of seats were blocked off (construction or whatever reason).

FWIW, the 2017 spring game had over 78,000 in attendance.

Selling 65,000 tickets of a stadium holding 81,000 doesn't quite say sellout to me. Not sure why they called it a sellout.

GET TICKETS

Back