• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Poll: Who will be the starting QB in 2018?

Who will be the starting QB in 2018?

• Tristan Gebbia

Votes: 69 48.9%
  • Andrew Martinez

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Patrick O'Brien

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • Andrew Bunch

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Matt Masker

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • More than One

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • More than 2

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters

Paramus

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
This poll should be merged with the thread started by huskerman1 "Who will win the QB job?"

Would be good to do this poll again after the spring game.

Last edited:

Bubba Starling will be the starting QB since he was a bust at baseball and strikeout king
Royals are/we're trying to trade him. I think they had hoped he could replace Cain when they lost him to FA. I don't think he's getting close to getting to the big leagues.

Last edited:

I checked more than one not because I think someone will lose the job (and I don't have a clue who will start the first game) but because it's getting so that at least two QBs start at least one game for a lot of teams, primarily because QBs get hurt every year.

200.gif

I voted Gebbia. A combination of what I've read on HM, and a SWAG.

Last edited:

This poll should be merged with the thread started by huskerman1 "Who will win the QB job?"

Would be good to do this poll again after the spring game.

Actually your better leaving this one seperate as your poll would be buried 10 pages in the thread.

RR

Thanks Paramas. I should have posted it as a poll.

Thanks for starting the topic. With no returning starter, lots of young talent competing for the job, and wondering how our QBs will fit into the new offense, it is an especially intriguing topic this season.

Actually your better leaving this one seperate as your poll would be buried 10 pages in the thread.

RR

Good point. The poll had a decent amount of activity and gives us a pretty good indication of where people stand at this time. The spring game will leave an impression. I will try it again after the spring game.

GET TICKETS

Back