• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PlayStation Vue

Rainbow Dash

Task Force One...This is Eagle Eye
5 Year Member
So I'm doing the free 5 day trail now. I currently pay $167 a month for Cox which is just absurd. The $75 a month Ultra package on Vue will give me everything I want and then some. Anyone else have this? What do you do for NFL games?

So...I canceled it today. Called Cox and after several back and fourths, they dropped my cable/internet bundle by $80, upgraded our internet for free, and gave us a 12 month price freeze with no contract. Still will come out $15 bucks behind and it pisses me off to no end that they were taking that much money from us, but we decided to be in another year.

We are currently using DirecTv Now and hate it. We were always intending to use Playstation Vue and will do so when DTV Now is complete...and maybe sooner. We got a Roku for free with a 2 month DTV Now subscription.

I have vue. I use an attenna for nfl Sundays. Vue doesn't have comedy central which sucks. Ill probably keep using it though. I'm a few months in and hate Cox.

I have vue. I use an attenna for nfl Sundays. Vue doesn't have comedy central which sucks. Ill probably keep using it though. I'm a few months in and hate Cox.
cool man. I can't think of the last thing I watched on Comedy Central, other than Tosh.0 reruns. I need to get mine moving.

So I'm doing the free 5 day trail now. I currently pay $167 a month for Cox which is just absurd. The $75 a month Ultra package on Vue will give me everything I want and then some. Anyone else have this? What do you do for NFL games?
This is late I know but I am new to this as well. With DTV Now (which I am dropping for PS Vue when my trial is over or maybe before) you can watch CBS and Fox games on the site live. For NBC, I had to get a $20 digital antenna and hook it up to one of my televisions to get over the air local stations. It came in perfect all night. Thats how I watched the Cowboys last night. I am SOL on any game on the NFL network so I will have to stream that on the computer.

I can't oppose DirecTv Now enough. Poor quality streams and horrible customer service.
I don't like their pricing, and they've changed things since AT&T took over. I was paying for equipment coverage, which meant I could get the boxes replaced if they ever failed for any reason, and dish relocation services were included.

For the relocation service, that was for moving the dish to another point on the house, or on the property, or if we moved, we'd get the re-installation covered. Had to replace the roof last year, so I had them come out before bilsker's guys got there and get it done. They told me there was a $50 charge to move it from the house to a pole. I told them the only reason I still carried the equipment coverage was for the relocation services, and they said it wasn't covered.

I had to bitch to customer service, and then a manger, to get it credited back to my bill, and then I dropped the coverage. That one incident, for a service I'd been paying for, ensured that I would never sign another contract with that company.

I don't like their pricing, and they've changed things since AT&T took over. I was paying for equipment coverage, which meant I could get the boxes replaced if they ever failed for any reason, and dish relocation services were included.

For the relocation service, that was for moving the dish to another point on the house, or on the property, or if we moved, we'd get the re-installation covered. Had to replace the roof last year, so I had them come out before bilsker's guys got there and get it done. They told me there was a $50 charge to move it from the house to a pole. I told them the only reason I still carried the equipment coverage was for the relocation services, and they said it wasn't covered.

I had to bitch to customer service, and then a manger, to get it credited back to my bill, and then I dropped the coverage. That one incident, for a service I'd been paying for, ensured that I would never sign another contract with that company.
We dropped DTV a couple months ago and have been trying out the various streaming services. DTV Now is as bad as DTV is customer service wise and worse with programming issues.

This is late I know but I am new to this as well. With DTV Now (which I am dropping for PS Vue when my trial is over or maybe before) you can watch CBS and Fox games on the site live. For NBC, I had to get a $20 digital antenna and hook it up to one of my televisions to get over the air local stations. It came in perfect all night. Thats how I watched the Cowboys last night. I am SOL on any game on the NFL network so I will have to stream that on the computer.
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/channels/

Looks like NFL Network is on the line up...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back