• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Playoffs?...PLAYOFFS?!!?!?

Yowza. That's pretty tempting. It's very difficult to pick against New England straight-up -- as much as the majority of America would love to see the Pats lose.

Obviously, there's two very good offenses playing in this game. To me, the difference is defense.

New England was #8 in the NFL in total defense. And #3 in rushing defense.

Atlanta was #25 in total defense. #28 in pass defense.

I know the stats. New England hasn't faced many great offenses this year though. I think the Falcons win this game.

I know the stats. New England hasn't faced many great offenses this year though. I think the Falcons win this game.

That's fair. I don't believe NE faced a bunch of great offenses during the regular season either. But I do know what they did to Pittsburgh's offense two weeks ago. Granted, knocking Bell out of the game was key to their success.

But I think more so, I don't know how ATL is going to prevent Brady from carving them up.

That's fair. I don't believe NE faced a bunch of great offenses during the regular season either. But I do know what they did to Pittsburgh's offense two weeks ago. Granted, knocking Bell out of the game was key to their success.

But I think more so, I don't know how ATL is going to prevent Brady from carving them up.
Well they won't play zone like the dumbass Steelers did the whole game.

Halftime. 21-3 Falcons. Even I didn't expect it to be easy for Atlanta. Still don't. But I gotta say Atlanta is moving the ball pretty easily against the Pats which I expected. I didn't expect Atlanta to be destroying the Pats run game and getting consistent pressure on Brady. Brady is rattled. The worst thing the Falcons can do is let off the gas. If anyone can come back its Brady.

Well a bet is a bet but if this was boxing I would say it was fixed.:mad:

Congrats HnC.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back