• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Phuket, I’m outta here!

bugeater61

Kill All Humans
20 Year Member
You all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. I’m heading to Thailand tonight. Hopefully I be able to watch all your antics but some places we’ll be are internet challenged.

AC66E0E4-0B3A-4206-9268-F9DD2BB0BE1D.jpeg

Better hurry and get here, they are way overbuilding and it’s going to be a tourist hell hole soon. Sad
LOL.... that is just about everywhere that is cool to visit, that becomes popular. Haven't drank one of these in a while, but I recall really liking the beer....
Phuket_Beer.jpg

Wife went a friends trip to Singapore and Thailand. She loved it. Helped that they were visiting a friend living in Singapore at the time.

This year we took the James Bond Island tour, and it reaffirms my belief that this the most beautiful area on earth. The sights are amazing. The video is not mine but gives you an idea what the high speed boat trip is like.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back