• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Perception Isn't Always Reality

Bull! We were not "soft" during the Pelini years. We may have been short of talent in 2013 & 2014, but those teams never quit like we did the end of last year. Quit against OSU and Iowa. It was extremely disappointing. The Iowa game was a travesty.

You cannot be serious. What would you call the games against OSU and Wisconsin?

Last edited:

I think "inconsistent" is a better description than soft, though we seem to have had a lot of players tapping out and getting hurt (not injured) during games the past several years. Does that indicate a lack of toughness? Poor conditioning? I think our guys are strong physically, but I'm not sure they have the killer instinct. They have to hate losing more than they do now. That goes for both games and individual battles.

I think "inconsistent" is a better description than soft, though we seem to have had a lot of players tapping out and getting hurt (not injured) during games the past several years. Does that indicate a lack of toughness? Poor conditioning? I think our guys are strong physically, but I'm not sure they have the killer instinct. They have to hate losing more than they do now. That goes for both games and individual battles.

Hoping that nobody will have that perception with a Diaco defense.

Last edited:

Hoping that nobody will have that perception with a Diaco defense.

That is the hope. I'm surprised any kid has a killer instinct these days with all the wimpy music they listen to. I'll see some big burly caveman at the gym and when I walk by he's bobbin' and weavin' to what sounds like Ariana Grande or some other talentless hack and I get a good internal belly laugh out of it.

That is the hope. I'm surprised any kid has a killer instinct these days with all the wimpy music they listen to. I'll see some big burly caveman at the gym and when I walk by he's bobbin' and weavin' to what sounds like Ariana Grande or some other talentless hack and I get a good internal belly laugh out of it.
I have to admit that I don't mind some of Ariana Grande. I have the most jacked up playlist you'll ever find.

Yeah, why aren't they listening to glam rock? Stupid!

Here's what we used to work out to:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back