• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Peppermint

• Thread starter Deleted member 5200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5200

Saw this last night. It was weird.

I thought Jennifer Garner rocked her role, but the rest of the cast sucked. It was still fairly entertaining but I wouldn't recommend it.

I thought Jennifer Garner rocked her role, but the rest of the cast sucked. It was still fairly entertaining but I wouldn't recommend it.

If Jennifer Garner is in it, I'll have to watch at least one show. I can't help myself.

Saw this Saturday night. I had a hard time believing Jennifer Garner in that role, but it was ok. You're right, the rest of the cast was weak. It came across as an episode of a crime drama television show.

Agree with your overall assessment. Not bad, but wait for it on Netflix.

Saw this Saturday night. I had a hard time believing Jennifer Garner in that role, but it was ok. You're right, the rest of the cast was weak. It came across as an episode of a crime drama television show.

Agree with your overall assessment. Not bad, but wait for it on Netflix.
Did you see her in Alias? That's the first time I remember seeing her in anything. In Peppermint, she kind of went from total pacifist housewife to her Alias character overnight!

Did you see her in Alias? That's the first time I remember seeing her in anything. In Peppermint, she kind of went from total pacifist housewife to her Alias character overnight!
No, I never saw that. I just see her credit card commercials

No, I never saw that. I just see her credit card commercials
It was from 2001. Not sure if the episodes are available anywhere today, but it was a great show. I think it was on ABC. She basically played a female Jason Bourne.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back