• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Chris Bleich Commits To UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reading on some Penn State boards saying the PSU coaches aren't too upset about losing him.

Reading on some Penn State boards saying the PSU coaches aren't too upset about losing him.
I think that's a bit because this was going to happen for quite some time, someone even posted that the Penn State coaches were moving forward as if they didn't have him. So I am sure message boards and what-not had already lashed out about a local kid, what's wrong with him for not wanting to play there, etc. They are in "moving on" phase.

I think that's a bit because this was going to happen for quite some time, someone even posted that the Penn State coaches were moving forward as if they didn't have him. So I am sure message boards and what-not had already lashed out about a local kid, what's wrong with him for not wanting to play there, etc. They are in "moving on" phase.
I think if he was lined up to go to the Nebraska spring game....that might be your clue he's not 100% on board. Good for us.....bad for PSU...which is another good for us.

The coaches always said if they can get a prospect on campus they feel like they have a shot. Looks like that is what happened in this case.

I'm sure Penn State isn't too upset about losing him after today. They just picked up two OT commits this afternoon.

Penn State has landed a commitment from one of the top offensive line prospects in the country, 4-star tackle Nana Asiedu.

Coveted OT recruit Nana Asiedu commits to Penn State

As if one coveted offensive line recruit wasn’t enough for one day, James Franklin added another Saturday with the commitment of 3-star offensive tackle Antwan Reed.

Penn State lands second commit of the day with 3-star OL Antwan Reed

Last edited:
I'm sure Penn State isn't too upset about losing him after today. They just picked up two OT commits this afternoon.

My understanding is that he committed early and didn't develop like they thought. Watching his film, he looks really raw and plays with poor pad level. He's brutally strong and plays with a mean streak though. When I say "mean streak" I mean he reminds me of Richie Incognito.

The question really is, were Asiedu and Reed were just higher on Penn State's board, or did Franklin have concerns about the Bleich himself?

Have you read this board when a kid decommits from Nebraska? I'd tread lightly when pointing out overreacting fanbases...just sayin'

Please, don't get your panties in a bunch. Sorry I took a shot at the almighty penn. If it's the coaches saying they don't care they lost his commitment it's another thing entirely. Stay classy. Just Sayin'. Thanks for your warning though, means a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back