• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn St. v NU Game Thread

Great game, had me fist pumping and cheering....hoping for more tonight in East Lansing

Got to catch the match here in Lansing. I was so proud of how the team hung tough when PSU was trying to claw their way back into the match. Go Big Red!

Not sure how it looked on TV, but being at the match, I definitely declared defeat after the first game. It looked like a JV team playing the varsity. It was one of the more remarkable comebacks I have seen, not so much for a dramatic comeback at the end, but just the degree of the turn-around in the play. Penn State played at one of the highest levels I have ever seen in the first set. Mrs. Sandhills kept the faith after I declared PSU the best team ever, and she was rewarded. We'll be there today against the Buckeyes helping us avoid a letdown.

Last edited:
Not sure how it looked on TV, but being at the match, I definitely declared defeat after the first game. It looked like a JV team playing the varsity. It was one of the more remarkable comebacks I have seen, not so much for a dramatic comeback at the end, but just the degree of the turn-around in the play. Penn State's played at one of the highest level's I have ever seen in the first set. Mrs. Sandhills kept the faith after I declared PSU the best team ever, and she was rewarded. We'll be there today against the Buckeyes helping us avoid a letdown.

Pretty much the same on TV. If it hadn't been for the thread I would have quit watching.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back