• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pelini at Citrus Bowl

After watching some of the coaches this weekend I'm wondering if Bo isn't becoming the new standard. Mark Richt did a full blown Bo. The only difference is Bo could sure make it look ugly with his face expressions.

After watching some of the coaches this weekend I'm wondering if Bo isn't becoming the new standard. Mark Richt did a full blown Bo. The only difference is Bo could sure make it look ugly with his face expressions.
I always loved this one:

Bo-Pelini-doppelganger-e1492614874516.jpg

My sister was at the Citrus Bowl because her husband is a big ND fan. She saw Bo in line for the bathroom decked out in Irish gear and snapped this pic. Interesting he's a ND fan, must be the Catholic connection.
Bo's pants are too long. I would think that with all of the Nebraska moolah he could afford to buy clothes that fit. ;)

Last edited:

As someone with a horrible temper, I didn't think the guy was that bad. A little hot headed maybe, but compared to some of my meltdowns of late he's a teddy bear.

All I know is only 3 teams played North Dakota state within a score... SDSU upset them in the regular season by 12, James Madison who just lost to them in the National Championship by 4 and Bo's Penguins who lost by 3 in overtime.

Bo can coach... no matter what many of you think of him. I expect his team to be very strong next year... West Virginia better watch out on on September 8th.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back