• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Peach Bowl

Coaches didnt shake hands?
I ran it back in slo mo. Harbaugh reached his hand out and a Florida player was kinda in the way. Their hands touched and then Mullen patted Harbaugh. But the way Florida’s players were behaving made it hard for Harbaugh.

Before the game they compared Shea Patterson to Patrick Mahomes...

laughing-my-ass-off.gif
Pretty accurate. He is a freshmen and looks to get much better

Last edited:

I agree. And Harbaugh left a highly successful situation to “come home.” Let’s hope that when SF is 4 years in Nebraska’s prodigal son is in a better place.
Actually his last year at San Fran he was 8-8 and didn't even make the playoffs. He kept Kaepernick (WRONG) and traded away Smith (also wrong)... I think he bailed at just the right time before some of his stupid coaching decisions were going to catch up. In 2015 they went 5-11 and have sucked every since imo. So he left the niners in bad shape while cashing in big with Meechicken. Give him a few more beat downs by OSU and other Top 10 teams and he'll be escaping back to the NFL....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back