• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Peach Bowl

B1G reputation has suffered at the hands of the SEC for so long, I hate to see any of our brethren lose to SEC.

I find joy in watching Harbaugh lose, but it's like cutting off our nose to spite our face. We need B1G respect, so when we win it, it's not considered a "down year" for the conference.

Huskers gonna have to earn the respect back next year.

But if we blow through the B1G, and win it, without conference respect, and let's face it, not making the Playoff last 3 years does not command respect, we will not make the playoff, even if undefeated or 1-loss, becuz the narrative will be down year for the conference.

Before the game they compared Shea Patterson to Patrick Mahomes...

laughing-my-ass-off.gif

I would advise CFB fans not to get too excited about a bunch of conference losers supporting their conference like the SEC fans do.

Go Army! Thank you CFB.

B1G reputation has suffered at the hands of the SEC for so long, I hate to see any of our brethren lose to SEC.

I agree. And Harbaugh left a highly successful situation to “come home.” Let’s hope that when SF is 4 years in Nebraska’s prodigal son is in a better place.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back